I be happy with this. Another draft like last year and we would really rock.Using NewNFLDraft.com as my player pool. I select for the Redskins anyone available at each pick, based on who is available in the NewNFLDraft latest mock.
2) Demond Trufant CB Washington- Trufant is a good one and the Redskins needs to focus on offensive tackle, cornerback and safety in this draft. Trufant is the first of several DB's taken in the 2013 draft.
3) Brennan Williams T UNC- I end up picking him in just about every mock. Projects as booked with Trent for the remainder of the decade.
4) D.J. Swearinger S South Carolina- Nasty athlete fills a real need. We can hope that Tanard Jackson is in the lineup by October and that Brandon Meriweather is healthy, otherwise need some additional talent.
5) Collin Klein ATH Kansas State- Does he project as a safety at the next level? Emergency option quarterback? Big, hard working kid is a playmaker.
5) Johnny Adams CB Michigan State- Washington needs to continue to pump new blood into the secondary. Will Minnifield pan out? Will DeAngelo Hall rework his contract or be let go?
6) Chris Gragg TE Arkansas- One of the top tight ends in the Southeastern Conference. Paulsen overachieved this season and lets face it Niles Paul isn't a tight end. If Fred Davis isn't brought back, at least one tight end needs to be brough into camp.
7) Omar Hunter DT Florida- With Chris Neild coming off injury, the Redskins need an insurance policy behind Barry Cofield. Hunter was a major part of an absolute wrecking crew on the defensive side of the ball for the Gators.