01. Houston Texans [5-0]: Upcoming games with the Ravens and Packers should test the class of the AFC.
02. Atlanta Falcons [5-0]: Not blowing out teams lately, but they make plays in the fourth quarter to win.
03. Baltimore Ravens [4-1]: Got a big road conference win even when the offense took the week off.
04. San Francisco 49ers [4-1]: Looked like the West Virginia offense against the pitiful Bills.
05. New England Patriots [3-2]: Will probably need to score a ton of points to make up for defense that gives up a ton of points. Fortunately for Patriots fans, they can do it.