It's back -- The World's Most Prestigious Power Poll: Week 1
01. Green Bay Packers [15-1]: The defense should improve some, but it is Aaron Rodgers who will put the Packers back into Super Bowl contention.
02. New England Patriots [13-3]: As if Tom Brady didnít have enough weapons, now he can throw to Brandon Lloyd.
03. New York Giants [9-7]: Offensive line and defensive back 7 are still problems, but Eli, great wideouts and the best D-line in football will keep the G-men near the top.
04. Baltimore Ravens [12-4]: As good a bet as any to win the Super Bowl now that Billy Cundiff isnít around to do Bill Belichick any favors.
05. New Orleans Saints [13-3]: Theyíll be better on defense without Gregg Williams and Jonathon Vilma and Drew Brees will still throw for 5500 yards.